Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Nuts
SERVES 12 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Sweet and Spicy Nuts! These DIY mixed nuts are the perfect holiday hostess gift for friends and family. Simple to put together and a healthy break from all the baked goods this time of year. Featuring Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce for a sweet touch of heat that pairs perfectly with warm cinnamon and fragrant rosemary. A must try!
- 3 c. assorted raw nuts
- 2 tbsp. Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the nuts into a large bowl and add in the Sriracha sauce, brown sugar, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and rosemary. Toss until very well combined, then place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, taking care not to burn, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let sit; the nuts will crisp up as they sit. Store in an air-tight container.