Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
SERVES 2-4 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Crispy chicken topped flatbread pizza covered with Sky Valley® Hot Sauce.
- 1 12-inch flatbread pizza crust
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese
- 5 each cooked chicken tenders (chopped)
- 4 oz. ranch dressing
- ½ c. Sky Valley® hot sauce
- 4 oz. red Fresno peppers sliced
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- To assemble pizza spread ranch dressing evenly on flat bread pizza crust. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with chopped chicken tenders and bake 10-15 minutes until crust is brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Drizzle Sky Valley® Hot Sauce over the pizza and garnish with peppers, parsley, and cheese.