Korean Fried Chicken Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Crispy Korean fried chicken with Sky Valley® Korean BBQ sauce and sesame seeds.
- 2 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 3 c. cornstarch
- ¼ c. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. white pepper
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 3 red Fresno peppers (sliced)
- 2 c. Sky Valley® Korean BBQ sauce
- ½ c. butter
- Take your chicken breast and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch, ground ginger, garlic powder, baking powder, white pepper, and salt.
- In a deep fryer or small saucepan heat cooking oil 350° F.
- Prepare chicken by coating evenly into your cornstarch mixture and fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Take a saucepan and place on low to medium heat. Add Korean BBQ sauce, sliced Fresnoes, butter and cook until combined thoroughly.
- Toss chicken with sauce evenly. Garnish with sesame seeds and thinly sliced green onions.