Roasted Curry Chickpeas with Sky Valley Tikka Masala Sauce Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 1 hour
Delicious crispy curry roasted chickpeas served in Sky Valley Tikka Masala sauce.
- 2 cans chickpeas (drained and patted dry)
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 bottle Sky Valley Tikka Masala Sauce
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the curry powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, onion powder, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. Toss together until combined. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and the chickpeas, then mix to combine.
- Place the seasoned chickpeas onto a baking sheet and place in oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until chickpeas are crispy.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the minced onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until fragrant and onions are soft. Add one bottle Sky Valley Tikka Masala sauce and heat to a simmer.
- Mix roasted chickpeas with hot masala sauce and serve immediately.