CRISPY DIJON ASPARAGUS
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
1 pound thick asparagus spears
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 cup panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales or lightly peel.
3. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, ORGANICVILLE DIJON and lemon juice. Transfer half of the mixture to a small bowl; cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
5. Spread asparagus with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then roll in bread crumbs to coat evenly. Place in a lightly oiled baking tray.
6. Roast for 12 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and crumbs are golden.
7. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.