GENERAL TSO CRISPY CHICKEN
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
1 ORGANICVILLE GENERAL TSO SAUCE
1 pound chicken thighs cut into 1 inch chunks
1/4 cup cornstarch
peanut or canola oil for frying
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
2 cloves garlic , minced
2 tsps of toasted sesame seeds
1. Toss the chicken thighs with the quarter cup of cornstarch and let sit while you mix the sauce ingredients.
2. Add the chicken to a pan with the oil and fry until crispy.
3. Remove chicken from the pan and drain all but a tablespoon of the oil and add the chili flakes, ginger and garlic.
4. Cook until you smell the garlic (about 30 seconds).
5. Add in the chicken and toss, then add in the sauce.
6. Stir for about 30 seconds until thickened.
7. Serve immediately.