COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
1 tsp of SKY VALLEY SRIRACHA SAUCE
Chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 lemon cut into wedges
1. Mix the mayonnaise and SRIRACHA sauce together.
2. Wash the shrimp and pat dry with a kitchen towel to remove excess water.
3. Place the shrimp in the mayonnaise mixture and evenly coat each shrimp.
4. Heat a large (non-stick) skillet on a medium/high setting until hot. Add the shrimp and cook for a couple of minutes on each side flipping once. The shrimp should be golden in color.
5. Remove and sprinkle with sesame seeds and the chopped cilantro and serve with lemon wedges.