Mustard & Honey Roast Salmon
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
1/2 cup ORGANICVILLE STONE GROUND MUSTARD
1/4 organic honey
4 cloves organic garlic, peeled and minced
2 tbs fresh organic lemon juice
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne*
1/4 tsp Kosher salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
2 pound side of salmon, boneless and skinless
Chopped organic parsley
1 lemon cut into wedges
*increase depending on your love of spice!
To Make The Honey Mustard Sauce:
Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl for the sauce and put to one side...then:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Or heat a grill to medium heat.
- Line a large baking sheet with a large sheet of aluminum foil. Top Tip: Mist the foil with cooking spray so the salmon does not stick to the foil, then lay out the salmon down the middle.
- Generously spread the honey mustard sauce on top of the salmon, and spread it around evenly so that it fully coats the top of the salmon. Then place the lemon wedges around the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely sealed with no holes.
- Place in the oven and bake for 14-15 minutes, or until the salmon is almost completely cooked through. (Cooking times will vary on the thickness of your salmon, so a thinner side of salmon might take less than 14 mins.)
- Remove the salmon from the oven and open with care as it will release hot steam. Pull back the aluminum foil so that the top of the fish is completely exposed.
- Change the oven setting to broil, then return the fish to the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes or until caramelized but not burnt!
- Place on a dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley and add a couple more wedges of lemon if you so choose.