THAI PEANUT SHRIMP STIR FRY
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
1 cup ORGANICVILLE THAI PEANUT SAUCE
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
1/2 cup water
2 cups of snow peas, finely sliced
2 cups of bean sprouts
4 pak choi 1/2 inch slices
1 small head of broccoli separated into small florets and then halved
3 carrots julienned
2 green peppers thinly sliced
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1/2 cup of peanuts, crushed (use a Vitamix)
4 spring onions finely chopped
1 1/2 cup of fresh coriander chopped (optional)
4 servings of precooked rice noodles
1. Heat wok until it starts to smoke on a high heat, then slightly reduce and add the peanut oil.
2. Add the shrimp and toss around to quickly lightly brown before adding the remaining vegetables.
3. Add a little of the water to create steam and cook through the vegetables, constantly stirring to ensure nothing burns as still cooking on a medium-high heat for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the rice noodles breaking them up and toss around until well incorporated. Then add 1 cup of the sauce and mix through and cook for further 3-4 mins.
6. Before serving add the coriander and toss around for a few seconds.
7. Place into bowls and garnish with the spring onions and crushed peanuts.