Vegan Sriracha Noodles
SERVES 1 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Inspired by Korean Japchae noodles, Vegan Spicy Sriracha Noodles have a mix of peppers, mushrooms, carrots, spinach, and red onion, and a sauce made out of soy sauce, sriracha, sugar and sesame oil. This sweet, spicy and umami dish will have you craving more!
- 1 package (14 oz.) Rice Noodles (thick or thin)
- 2 tbsp. Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Sesame Oil, divided
- 1 Medium Purple Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Bell Pepper, julienned
- 2 Carrots, julienned
- 2 Scallions, sliced, plus more for serving
- Sesame Seeds, for serving
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce, Tamari or Soy Sauce, Sugar and 1 tbsp. sesame oil. Add noodles, and stir well to combine, until all the noodles are coated.
- Preheat a wok or a large pan to medium heat. Add 2 tbsp. oil, onions and mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add bell peppers and carrots, and saute for 2 minutes more.
- Add garlic, and saute for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add spinach, and mix well, allowing the spinach to wilt from the heat.
- Add noodles with remaining sauce. Toss everything together to combine.
- Serve Sriracha Noodles immediately, topped with sesame seeds and scallions.