Tortilla Breakfast Bowls
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 45 minutes
Start your day off right with this fall-themed, veggie-packed baked breakfast bowl. Sweet potato and brussels sprouts are roasted with Sky Valley® Taco Sauce until crispy. Cheesy, spicy and smoky, this bowl is the best way to get into your day!
family casual, Mexican, specialty
vegetarian, spicy, breakfast bowl
- Cooking Spray
- 4 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and grated
- 8 Oz. Brussels Sprouts, thinly shaved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Sky Valley® Taco Sauce
- 8 Eggs
- 1 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Sour Cream, optional
- ¼ c. Cilantro, diced
- 1 Red Chili Pepper, sliced, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 4 round oven-safe casserole dishes with cooking spray.
- Nestle 1 tortilla in the bottom of each dish. Spread ¼ of the grated sweet potato and shaved brussels sprouts on top. Season with salt, pepper, and ½ tbsp. taco sauce. Mix gently.
- Crack 2 eggs on top and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the eggs.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until eggs are set and cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Top with more taco sauce, cilantro, sour cream and sliced red chili peppers.