Spicy Cranberry Sauce
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 35 minutes
This cranberry sauce adds a kick with the addition of Sky Valley® Red Sriracha sauce. The sweet and spicy flavors complement holiday meals, turning even the most simple roast turkey into a masterpiece inspired by sweet and sour Asian flavors.
- 3 c. Fresh Cranberries
- 1 c. Granulated Sugar
- ½ c. + 1 tbsp. Water
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. Sky Valley® Red Sriracha
- 1-2 Stems Rosemary
- In a saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, ½ c. water, Sky Valley® Red Sriracha and rosemary.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture boils, the cranberries burst, and the sauce thickens slightly, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Add cornstarch mixture to cranberries and mix well.
- Refrigerate until use. Remove rosemary branches before serving.