White Bean Enchiladas
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 35 minutes
White Bean Enchiladas are a dish of cheesy goodness. Enjoy a tasty white bean filling doused in Sky Valley Green Enchilada Sauce and covered in melty cheese.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely minced
- 3 c. spinach
- 2 15oz. cans white beans
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- ½ c. Sky Valley Green Enchilada Sauce
- 8 tortillas
- 2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- More Sky Valley Green Enchilada Sauce
- For garnish: cotija cheese, avocado, fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and jalapeño and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add white beans, cumin, salt, cilantro and enchilada sauce and cook until heated through.
- Spread a thin, even layer of Sky Valley Green Enchilada Sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Fill each tortilla with white bean filling, roll to seal and place seam side down in pan. Repeat until pan is full.
- Spoon more enchilada sauce on top of each tortilla, then top with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melty and slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and garnish with avocado, fresh cilantro and cotija cheese.