15-Minute Pad Thai Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 15 minutes
Pad Thai that’s ready in just 15 minutes! Rice noodles sautéed with bell pepper, bean sprouts, garlic, peanuts, scallions and eggs then tossed with Sky Valley Organic Thai Peanut Sauce. A must save for weeknight dinners. If you love flavorful ethic food, then you are going to love this simple Pad Thai recipe.
- 12 oz. rice noodles
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. bean sprouts
- 3/4 c. Sky Valley Organic Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 c. peanuts, roughly chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- Cook noodles according to package directions until just tender. Rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until pepper is just softened, stirring the entire time, taking care not to burn the garlic.
- Push the bell pepper to the side of the pan, then add in the remaining oil and beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs, breaking them into small pieces as they cook.
- Add in the noodles, bean sprouts, peanuts and sauce then toss to combine, cooking for another 2-3 minutes to warm the sauce and finish softening the noodles. Stir in the scallions, squeeze with fresh lime juice and serve.