SERVES 2-4 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Fried egg and creamy refried beans on corn tortilla topped with pico de gallo, cilantro, cotija cheese, green onions, and Sky Valley Green Enchilada Sauce.
- 1 lb. refried beans
- 2 c. small diced tomato
- 6 oz. red onion
- 2 oz. jalapeno pepper, seeded and small diced
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ c. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz. minced garlic
- 8 6-inch tortillas (baked or fried)
- 6 oz. cotija cheese
- ¾ cup Sky Valley® Enchilada Sauce
- 8 eggs
- 2 oz. sliced green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat flat top grill or small sauté pan to medium heat add oil and fry eggs sunny side up
- To prepare pico de gallo combine tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside
- Heat refried beans in small saucepan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat corn tortillas in oven until crispy and golden brown. Transfer to plate.
- For service place hot refried beans and egg onto warm tortilla shells. Garnish with pico de gallo, freshly sliced green onion, cilantro and cotija cheese
- Drizzle with sky valley green enchilada sauce and serve.