Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 20 minutes
These tasty Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps are filled with chicken marinated in Sky Valley Teriyaki sauce and filled with tons of fresh veggies for a delicious and hearty dish.
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- ½ c. Scallions, finely chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 lb. Ground Chicken
- ½ c. Sky Valley Teriyaki Sauce
- 10-12 Romaine Hearts or Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- Optional: purple cabbage, sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat the oil in skillet over medium. Add scallions and bell pepper and sauté for 5-6 minutes, until softened. Add the ground chicken and break up with a wooden spoon.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through, then add in teriyaki sauce. Stir well and simmer for 5-10 minutes, until sauce reduces slightly.
- Serve lettuce wraps with purple cabbage, chicken filling and sesame seeds.