Chipotle Chicken Tacos Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 40 minutes
These tasty chipotle chicken tacos will become your next taco-Tuesday favorite! Featuring Sky Valley Taco Sauce with a kick of spice from chipotles in adobo sauce.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. Sky Valley Taco Sauce
- 1 ½ c. chicken broth
For taco assembly
- Pickled red onion
- Sky Valley Taco Sauce
- Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Add chicken, chipotles in adobo, tomato paste, salt, taco sauce and chicken broth. Stir well. Bring to a simmer, cover with a lid and let cook for about 30 minutes, flipping over the chicken halfway through.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, use two forks to shred the meat.
- Assemble the tacos with shredded chicken, pickled onion, avocado and more taco sauce.