Green Sriracha Garlic Bread Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 18 minutes
Green Sriracha Sauce may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of garlic bread. After you try it though, you’ll be amazed at how good it is! Cheesy, garlicky with a kick of spice, this yummy appetizer/side is exactly what you need to add to all your family meals.
- 4 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. Sky Valley Green Sriracha Sauce, divided
- 1 baguette, cut in half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the baguette halves on a baking sheet.
- Mix the melted butter, garlic and 1 tablespoon Sky Valley Green Sriracha Sauce together in a small bowl.
- Brush the butter mixture on each half of the baguette. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of Sky Valley Green Sriracha Sauce on top. Top with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Broil for an additional 1 to 3 minutes, until cheese is melted, and baguette is golden.
Review this Recipe