Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken Kebabs Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Zest from one lime
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 ½ tbsp. Sky Valley Sriracha
- 1 ½ lbs. Chicken Breast, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 Bell Pepper, diced into large chunks
- 1 Red Onion, diced into large chunks
- 1 Zucchini, sliced into 1” rounds
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, lime zest and juice, honey and sriracha. Add chicken and stir well. Cover and let marinade in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium and grease lightly. Remove chicken from marinade and thred onto skewers along with the pepper, onion and zucchini. Grill the kebabs for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with more sriracha and lime wedges.