Honey Sriracha Salmon Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 1 hour 25 minutes
This easy family dinner recipe packs a flavor punch with a hint of spice and sweetness. Salmon filets are marinated to perfection in a mouth-watering honey sriracha sauce and then baked until tender and flaky. Serve with rice, pasta, salad, or veggies to make a delicious meal for your family.
- 4 salmon filets (about 7 oz. each)
- 2 tbsp. Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Add the Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce, honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper to a small bowl. Whisk the ingredients until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon filets and reseal the bag. Shake the bag to coat the mixture on the salmon filets. Place the bag in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the salmon filets on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top the salmon filets with green onions. Serve hot.