Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 1 hour 30 minutes
Make these quick and easy chicken wraps, full of fresh veggies and delicious Thai Peanut flavor.
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast
- ½ c. Sky Valley Peanut Sauce + more for serving
- 6 Whole Wheat Wraps
- 2 Large Carrots, sliced thinly
- 3 Mini Cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 c. Thinly Sliced Purple Cabbage
- Add peanut sauce and chicken breast to a bowl and coat well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium and lightly oil. Grill chicken for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through. Remove chicken from grill, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken and assemble wraps with more peanut sauce, chicken, carrot, cucumber and cabbage. Roll into a wrap and enjoy!