Sriracha Egg Bites
SERVES 12 | FINISH IN 40 minutes
- 1 Cup Broccoli, finely chopped
- ½ Cup Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- ½ Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 8 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Sky Valley Sriracha
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ¾ Cup Shredded Cheese of choice
- Sauté the broccoli, bell pepper, and onion until cooked.
- Meanwhile, blend the eggs, cottage cheese, sriracha, salt and pepper.
- Spray a muffin tin generously with cooking spray. Divide the broccoli mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Then divide the cheese into each muffin cup. Pour the egg mixture to fill each cup.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.