Sriracha Mac and Cheese Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 35 minutes
Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce takes this classic recipe to a whole new level. This creamy, cheesy comfort food is incredibly delicious with a kick of spice. Tender macaroni is smothered in a sriracha infused cheese sauce making each bite an explosion of flavor. Serve this easy to make meal to your family in under 40 minutes.
- 3 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 2 tbsp. salted butter
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- ½ cup sweet onion, chopped
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain the water and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the all-purpose flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add in the milk. Stir in the Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in 1 ¾ cup of the cheddar cheese and the onions. Add the cooked macaroni to the pot and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Top with the remaining ½ cup cheddar cheese.
- Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with more Sky Valley Sriracha Sauce, if desired.