Sriracha Pad Thai
SERVES 6 | FINISH IN 35 minutes
- 8 Ounces Flat Rice Noodles
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons Sky Valley Sriracha, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- Sky Valley Sriracha
- Prepare the rice noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Cook the chicken. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Add the chicken and sauté for 3-5 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Set aside.
- Cook the vegetables. In the same pan, use the remaining tablespoon of oil to saute the bell peppers, carrots, and garlic for 3-5 minutes, until soft. Set aside.
- Cook the eggs. In the same pan, cook the eggs until scrambled.
- Stir everything together. Add the cooked vegetables, chicken, and noodles to the pan along with the sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve with a garnish of scallions, peanuts, cilantro, and Sky Valley Sriracha.