Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce
SERVES 4-6 | FINISH IN 45 minutes
Enjoy tasty fresh vegetables in these summer rolls. Serve with Sky Valley Thai Peanut Sauce for a rich peanut flavor.
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 2 mini cucumbers, julienned
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- ¼ of a head of red cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 watermelon radish (or regular radish), julienned
- 1 small bunch of cilantro leaves
- 1 small bunch of mint leaves
- 1 package rice paper wrappers
- Sky Valley Peanut Sauce for serving
- Prepare all vegetables.
- Fill a shallow bowl (or a plate with rounded edges) with a thin layer of water. Set up a cutting board next to the plate. Submerge a rice paper wrapper in the water for a few seconds, then transfer to the cutting board. Add a few pieces of each type of vegetable, plus a leaves of cilantro and/or mint. Arrange the filling in the bottom middle of the circle.
- To wrap, first fold in both the left and right sides, then fold the bottom over the filling and roll to seal.
- Repeat with remaining summer rolls. Slice in half (or serve whole) and dip in Sky Valley Peanut Sauce.