Sweet Chili Salmon Recipe
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 90 Minutes
Sweet Chili salmon is a juicy salmon fillet, brushed with a sweet chilli sauce marinade and sprinkled with sesame seeds, green onions and cilantro before being broiled to perfection in under 15 minutes. Served with lime wedges for extra flavor. The easiest fish dish you can imagine!
- 5 lb. (or 4 6-oz. pieces) Salmon, skin on
- 6 tbsp. Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Soy Sauce (use gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 c. Diced Cilantro Leaves
- 2 Scallions, green parts only, finely sliced
- Rice, for serving
- In a large casserole dish, combine Sky Valley Sweet Chili Sauce, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice and sesame seeds. Whisk well to combine. Remove 1/4 cup of the marinade and set aside. Add the salmon fillets to the casserole dish, skin side up. Transfer to the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, set the oven rack on the first rung from the top and preheat the broiler.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with oil. Transfer salmon fillets, skin side down, onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush with some of the marinade.
- Set salmon in the oven on the broil/grill setting for 6-10 minutes.
- Transfer salmon to a serving platter, and pour the reserved sauce over top. Garnish with fresh cilantro and diced scallions and serve with rice.
Review this Recipe