Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli Bowls
SERVES 4 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli Bowls are filled with sweet teriyaki flavor and topped with slightly crunchy cooked broccoli.
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 large head of broccoli, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 c. Sky Valley Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- White rice (1 c. dry)
- More sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced scallions
- Red pepper flakes
- Cook 1 cup of dry white rice according to package directions.
- Heat a wok or a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sesame oil, then add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Remove chicken from the pan and add broccoli and bell pepper. Sauté for a few minutes, until they start to soften. Add chicken back to the pan along with the teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Serve over cooked rice and garnish with more sesame seeds, scallions and red pepper flakes.