Thai Chicken Peanut Salad with Crispy Wonton Recipe
SERVES 4-6 | FINISH IN 30 minutes
Fresh Napa and red cabbage with grilled chicken breast, mixed with a variety of heirloom vegetables tossed in Sky Valley® Thai Peanut Dressing. Served between a crispy fried wonton.
- 1 lb. grilled/sliced chicken breast
- 2 c. shaved Napa Cabbage
- ½ c. shaved red cabbage
- ½ c. sliced red peppers
- ½ c. Chinese cut (bias cut) heirloom carrots
- ¼ c. sliced green onion
- ¼ c. chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. chopped mint
- ½ c. Sky Valley® Thai Peanut sauce
- 4-6 crispy fried wontons
- ½ c. roasted peanuts, rough chopped
- Gather all the ingredients except for wontons and peanuts and place into a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place a small amount of salad onto a plate. Place wonton on top and place salad on top of wonton. Garnish with roasted peanuts and serve.