Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
SERVES 4-6 | FINISH IN 50 minutes
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup is a veggie-ful dish with a kick! With jalapeño, chili powder, and hot sauce, your taste buds will be happily on fire. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado, and sour cream for a beautifully balanced dish.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. Sky Valley Taco Sauce
- 1 ½ c. chicken broth
For taco assembly
- Pickled red onion
- Sky Valley Taco Sauce
- Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Add onion and jalapeño and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Add corn, tomato paste, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and hot sauce. Stir well, then add diced tomatoes, broth and beans. Stir, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream and more Sky Valley Hot Sauce.